DELIVERY TIMES/ PACKAGING/ TRANSACTIONS
- Any times specified by us for delivery of the Goods are an estimate only and time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
- SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT shall not be liable to the Customer as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event (“Force Majeure Event” means any event outside the reasonable control of either party affecting its ability to perform any of its obligations (other than payment) under the Contract including act of God, fire, flood, lightning, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction war, revolution, act of terrorism, riot or civil commotion, strikes, locks outs and industrial action, failure of supplies of power, fuel, transport, equipment, raw materials or other goods or services). If the Force Majeure Event prevents the us from providing any of the Order for more than two (2) Weeks, we shall, without limiting our other rights or remedies, have the right to cancel the order immediately notifying the Customer with Cancellation Email.
- Customs, Duties, VAT, Clearance Fees or any other Fees are the Customer’s respocibility not ours
- (“Agreed Period”) is used to describe time for making the order ready and dispatch it and delivery. All are estimated dates
- We shall be entitled at our discretion to make delivery of the Goods by instalments and to invoice the Customer fully for the whole order. Any delay in delivery or Defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
- If the Supplier delivers up to and including 50% more or less than the quantity of items ordered the Customer may not reject them and in such event the Customer shall pay the actual quantity delivered.
- Delivery to EU countries could take up to 4 Weeks. Customs Checking is out of our hands and the delivery company hands: PLEASE, DO NOT EXPECT US TO BE ABLE TO HELP IN THAT
- World-wide delivery is not set AT ALL. All dates are estimated dates not ACTUAL due to many facts: Customs, Climate Disturbances, unforeseen Circumstances…etc
II. PACKAGING/ SHIPPING
- The Goods shall be dispatched from our premises to the address provided on order. If intending to change the order, we need to be notified by email used in ordering with the alternative address. Please, check your time and date of availability in addition to the delivery address before checking out and Paying. The time of Delivery shall be the time the delivery company notifies the Customer that the Goods are going to be delivered on date and time they set, not us, and the customer should make sure that someone authorized to receive the delivery.
- The method of packaging and the packaging materials used shall be determined by us in our absolute discretion.
- Any item delivered by mistake and not in the order shall remain the property of SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT and shall be returned by the Customer to our address without delay and we shall repay the return postage.
- The Customer shall be responsible for additional costs for express shipping that are not agreed on when ordering.
- In case of deliveries into other EU member states, the Customer is obliged to support us with any reasonable assistance in order deliver the order. If the Customer does not comply with the aforesaid cooperation obligation, the Customer shall be liable for any damages resulting thereof, especially shall compensate any value added tax (VAT) imposed on us.
- The Customer shall pay all invoices in full and cleared funds without any deduction, or withholding, unless otherwise agreed. Time for payment shall be of the essence.
- All payments shall be in the currency as agreed upon between the Customer and the SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT by electronic transfer to the Supplier’s bank account or any Payment Method used to pay the order
- The Customer shall make all payments due under the Contract without any deduction whether by way of set-off, withholding, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Customer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT to the Customer.
- If any sum due from the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT under the Contract or any other contract is not paid on or before the due date for payment then all sums then owing by the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT shall become due and payable immediately and, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier shall be entitled to:
(a) cancel or suspend its performance of the Contract or any Order including suspending deliveries of the Goods and suspending delivery of any other goods to the Customer until arrangements as to payment or credit have been established which are satisfactory to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT;
(b) appropriate any payment made by the Customer to such Goods (or any goods supplied under any other contract between the Customer and SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT) as the Supplier may think fit;
(c) require the Customer to pay for Goods prior to their collection from SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT place of business; and
(d) charge the Customer:
(i) the cost of obtaining judgement or payment to include all reasonable professional costs (including legal fees) and other costs of issuing proceedings or otherwise pursuing a debt recovery procedure.
- All payments payable by the Customer to SAFINAT-UL-NAJAT under these Conditions will become due immediately on its termination.
- Payment by Bank Transfer: International Customers placing orders should know that both banks, our bank and their bank, impose fees on International Money Transfers. These payments should be paid by the customer and no fees to be deducted from the order total amount, otherwise, we have all the rights to : Cancel the order and he/she has to arrange for their payment to be collected and we are not responsible for that; Hold the order and the payment till the rest of the order money be paid.
- Exchange Rate: we use our exchange rate provided by our bank as they will deposit the money in our account using their rates not rates obtained from Google or ANY SEARCH ENGINES or Exchange App.’s. To pay by your currency, please, check the currency to yours favourite currency by selecting it either from the top of the Home Page or located in the Shop Page on the lift side column